HERE'S TO YOU!
Yes, modesty, blah, blah, blah... Difficult, given three grain spirits that are so much fun! And after all, we’re not only celebrating ourselves and Master Faude. But first and foremost: the farmers. Without you, everything is nothing! But not to forget our partners in crime, the Bötzingen soil and the climate.
Thank you, Helmut Stoll and Alfred Maier Junior. For your incredible grain expertise and the rye and wheat grown especially for Faude Whisky & Korn. Great job! Thanks to the Adler Mühle in Bahlingen for grinding the whole grain just as fine as it should be. And cheers to all who accompany Faude's golden schnapps ideas in their own way. With the absolute trust: Whatever this man bottles will be good anyway.
Right you are - Here's to you!
- Freshly milled whole grain
- Unmalted, prepared as a raw fruit mash
- Clean and fast fermentation, at exactly 36 degrees, to 8.5% to 9.5% vol.
- Distilled after max. 72 hours
- Raw spirit: distilled in a pot still to approx. 35% vol.
- Fine spirit: gently distilled in the column to 86% vol.
- Middle run manually/nasally separated
- "Heart of the spirit" diluted with spring water, approx. 60% vol.
- Barrel-aged for at least 3 years
- European and American oak
- Always unfiltered